2. TEAMS – Let’s stay connected
What is Microsoft Teams
Welcome to Microsoft Teams
TEAMS is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides global, remote, and dispersed teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. You can utilise cool features like document collaboration, one-on-one chat, team chat, and more
Teams is a great platform to stay in contact with not only your employees but external parties as well.
Through GUEST ACCESS – your Guests/Clients/3rd Party don’t even need a Microsoft account to connect with you.
3. Why Setup Yammer ???
- Yammer as a social intranet
- Increases collaboration within teams, departments and locations
- Reduces your e-mails: Yammer helps you to focus on your main activities
- Collect feedback through a poll
What’s the difference between Microsoft Teams and Yammer?
Simply put, the difference between Teams and Yammer is this: Teams is software for chatting and Yammer, like mentioned before, is a social intranet. They’re both very capable and useful tools, if you use them the right way – so one does not replace the other.
- Teams is, like the name says, a good tool for teams: small groups of people who work together closely and need to communicate often and rapidly. It’s very focused with short communication lines.
- Yammer however is focused on the collaboration and communication between larger groups of people, like project groups, departments or entire companies. It’s easy to exchange information on a greater scale and it’s focused on sharing knowledge, creating new and unexpected collaborations and collecting feedback
4. Get your PORTAL login for office 365 Branded – Our team can assist in setting this up for you